Harvesting International Ministry Center provides emergency assistance to children and families affected by natural disasters and works with communities to develop long-term solutions to poverty. We serve approximately 100,000 people in over 25 count
THE PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES OF OUR ORGANIZATION…
To increase public awareness that hunger is a growing problem throughout our country. We do this through direct mail, television, advertisements, speaking engagements and person-to-person contacts.
1. To educate the public that H.I.M. Center is an organization that meets the needs of its community in welfare, health and education. We are a multifaceted organization reaching deep into our cities.
2. To continue our efforts in funding through corporate and individual contributions and grants to further expand our outreach in this community and the surrounding region.
3. To increase the availability of more nutritious foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to the poor and needy.
4. To educate the poor regarding nutrition and the benefits that comes with this education.
5. Our future vision is our continued expansion of our satellite locations throughout this region, and to be a model for other organizations to follow.
6. The acquisition of property and building of a larger warehouse facility.
7. The establishment of a professionally staffed, comprehensive in-house treatment facility for at risk people with life problems ranging from career burn-out to spousal abuse to drug rehabilitation.
8. To build an international ministry center for coordinating and training local and global missions.
It is the mission of Harvesting Intl Ministry Center to fulfill the great commission that calls us to go to the world, make disciples, teach them and train them to observe all things instituted of the Lord. The New Testament indicates that this process is best begun by meeting people’s needs