Teen Success, Inc. is dedicated to supporting hardworking teen mothers and their children reach success.
Teen Success, Inc. helps teen mothers find and get on their own path to success. We use a support group model in which 10-12 teen mothers come together to build skills, plan for the future, and develop a strong support network. Key components of the program include:
• Group meetings that are 2 hours in length and take place once a week throughout the year;
• A curriculum that emphasizes education and career, parenting and early child education, goal setting, and health and wellness;
• Childcare is provided during each group meeting;
• Teen mothers receive stipends for attendance;
• Through a unique partnership with the Bring Me A Book Foundation, each member receives a set of children’s books to take home, as well as training on “Parents As First Teacher;” and
• A college scholarship program is available for Teen Success graduates.
Teen Success, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to helping underserved teen mothers find and get on their own path to success. Through a support group model, teen mothers come together to build skills, plan for the future, and develop a strong support network.
The mission of Teen Success, Inc. is to transform the lives of underserved teen mothers and their children by helping them become educated, self-sufficient, valued members of society.